Thursday, June 30, 2011

SmartPig: Truffle be tweeting!



Hi, Truffle here again! Two posts in a row, it must be my lucky month - then again, since my birthday month (July) is right around the corner, that must be why! As you may know, whee piggies here at the Cali Cavy Collective are active on Twitter (give us a wheek @CaliCollective). Most of the time, Coppy is tweeting on the slaves laptop, but I managed to steal one of their phones today for tweeting purposes. Oddly enough, they call it a "blackberry", but I think they are wrong, because it does not taste like a blackberry at all. I sampled a blackberry myself once before, so I should know. Especially because I did not like it very much. Anyways, here are some pigtures of me having fun!


SmartPigA series highlighting the Cali Cavy Collective's forays into the world of technology. Who needs a smartphone when you can have a SmartPig?




Me and the alleged blackberry


"No, Belka, you may NOT have a turn!"


"whEEK!!! It beeped at me!"


I am a Truffle on Twitter.


"Is that a plastic bag rustling in the distance?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment