Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Piggy Pics of the Day: Chubby Tummy

Me engaging in one of my favorite activities, eating

Hello all, it's me, Belka! Today I am sharing a few pigtures of myself with you. As the story goes, there I was, munching quietly away at the food bowl, minding my own business and enjoying my solitary meal when all of a sudden, I was startled by this bright white light. Kind of like a flashbang grenade. After I recovered from the momentary blindness, I saw that the slaves had decided to sneak up on me while I was eating to take my pigture!

Apparently they thought I looked funny perched on the side of the food bowl like that because they could see my "chubby tummy flab". I have no idea what they're talking about. I personally think I am very lean and fit so I found this extremely offensive. Hmph. Then they proceeded to try tickling my tummy - while I was still eating! Of course, Peaches and Poof had to come upstairs to investigate what all the fuss was about, and after that, it was no use trying to continue my nice quiet meal anymore. And that was that.

"Huh? What's going on?"

"As if the humans weren't enough, now I have to fend off an invasion too?"

No comments:

Post a Comment